True XC9 ACF Gen II Senior Hockey Stick
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- XCORE Gen II :The repositioned and redesigned XCORE Gen II insert provides increased absorption, dampening the impact for greater puck control when stick handling and receiving passes. The larger insert provides players with a wider sweet spot, for unmatched puck control and shooting accuracy.
- BRT+ Technology: The improved BRT+ technology extends the braided rib structure into the heel, improving durability while reducing wall thickness and producing a lighter more responsive blade.
- Axenic Technology: The industry-leading Axenic process results in a seamless build, putting the player‚Äôs hands in direct contact with the puck and when combined with the XCORE Gen II technology produces unmatched control and feel.
- SmartPly: A process by which fiber angles, and the order of those angles, are optimized in up to 25 layers of unidirectional carbon fiber in a single shaft. The SmartPly process creates the perfect marriage between weight, balance, and unmatched impact strength.
- SmartFlex: A design process by which a stick‚Äôs stiffness profile is optimized for all shot types. The result is a more powerful shot from any shooting position.
- Length: 60"
- Weight: 425g
- Age Group: Adult
- Finish: Grip
- Kick-Point: Mid
- Curve Options: TC2, TC2.5, TC4, MC
- Flex Options: 75-85-95-105
Please use the shipping estimator in your shopping bag at checkout.
We do our best to fulfill and ship your order within 2 business days of purchase. If you urgently require any products from your order feel free to contact us to expedite your shipment.
The estimated delivery date will also be provided once the order is processed.
Domestic (Canada) shipping options*:
|Expedited Parcel (1 to 7 business days) - FREE On Orders Over $149.99 CAD|
|Priority (1 to 3 business days)|
|Xpresspost (1 to 3 business days)|
|Regular Parcel (NOT AVAILABLE)|
US & International Shipping options*:
|Expedited Parcel USA (4 to 7 business days)|
|Xpresspost USA (2 to 3 business days)|
|Xpresspost International (4 to 7 business days)|
|International Parcel Surface (28 to 84 business days)|
|Small Packet USA Air (NOT AVAILABLE)|
*All domestic (Canadian), US and international shipments include tracking.
If you have further questions or concerns about shipping, please call us at (905) 770-0700 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each order will be accompanied with our return instructions. Return shipping will be at the cost of the customer. To return a product, you must fill out your return shipping label and send it with the product to:
Note: For International Returns please mark the reason for shipping as Returned Merchandise on customs information.
Hockey Lion offers a full refund or exchange on all regular priced online purchases of products if they are returned in the condition in which they were sold, with original tags, within 30 days of purchase. All returned items must be unused, in new condition and resalable. Hockey Lion does not take back items that have been used (including sharpened/molded skates or cut/taped sticks). In addition, Hockey Lion does not accept returns of closeout items, jocks and undergarments and pro stock items.
Custom Bladetech orders cannot be returned. Cancellations of custom blades will be accepted within 12 hours of being placed. After this point in time they will be sent into production and will not be able to be cancelled.
Until Hockey Lion receives the returned item(s), you are responsible for any loss. Where appropriate, your payment will be refunded to your account within thirty (30) days of receipt. If you return an item not accompanied by the required paperwork there may be a delay in processing your order and in refunding your money.
If you require any assistance or have any questions regarding a return, please call us at (905) 770-0700 or send us an email at email@example.com.