Dom Ring-Jet Rocket Hybrid 55" Ringette Stick
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- 55‚Ä≥stick ‚Äî a wood Ring Jet ‚Ä¶ with replaceable tip?!? ¬† ¬†Believe it!!
- A longer 2 3/4‚Ä≥ patented tip enhances pick up and control of ring. Shooting speed is further enhanced.
- Two part, twin channel design, married to a ¬†hi-tech composite tip, put Rocket hybrid in a class all its own!
- Hard wood used on outer shell running full length of shaft. This unique combination provides wicked flex, which translates to harder and faster shooting.
- Outer hard wood shell takes more punishment from opposing sticks.
- Provides a significant increase in speed and power over the 500 and 700 models.
- Full-ribbed tip ‚Äî high density engineered co-polymer maintains tip integrity. Keeps its full shape longer.
Please use the shipping estimator in your shopping bag at checkout.
We do our best to fulfill and ship your order within 2 business days of purchase. If you urgently require any products from your order feel free to contact us to expedite your shipment.
The estimated delivery date will also be provided once the order is processed.
Domestic (Canada) shipping options*:
|Expedited Parcel (1 to 7 business days) - FREE On Orders Over $149.99 CAD|
|Priority (1 to 3 business days)|
|Xpresspost (1 to 3 business days)|
|Regular Parcel (NOT AVAILABLE)|
US & International Shipping options*:
|Expedited Parcel USA (4 to 7 business days)|
|Xpresspost USA (2 to 3 business days)|
|Xpresspost International (4 to 7 business days)|
|International Parcel Surface (28 to 84 business days)|
|Small Packet USA Air (NOT AVAILABLE)|
*All domestic (Canadian), US and international shipments include tracking.
If you have further questions or concerns about shipping, please call us at (905) 770-0700 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each order will be accompanied with our return instructions. Return shipping will be at the cost of the customer. To return a product, you must fill out your return shipping label and send it with the product to:
Note: For International Returns please mark the reason for shipping as Returned Merchandise on customs information.
Hockey Lion offers a full refund or exchange on all regular priced online purchases of products if they are returned in the condition in which they were sold, with original tags, within 30 days of purchase. All returned items must be unused, in new condition and resalable. Hockey Lion does not take back items that have been used (including sharpened/molded skates or cut/taped sticks). In addition, Hockey Lion does not accept returns of closeout items, jocks and undergarments and pro stock items.
Custom Bladetech orders cannot be returned. Cancellations of custom blades will be accepted within 12 hours of being placed. After this point in time they will be sent into production and will not be able to be cancelled.
Until Hockey Lion receives the returned item(s), you are responsible for any loss. Where appropriate, your payment will be refunded to your account within thirty (30) days of receipt. If you return an item not accompanied by the required paperwork there may be a delay in processing your order and in refunding your money.
If you require any assistance or have any questions regarding a return, please call us at (905) 770-0700 or send us an email at email@example.com.